• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TOURINGPLANS.COM - August Crowd Levels Reduced By 2 Digits!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just received the same type of email except for our end of November trip -- now seeing crowd levels of 1-2 -- It will be very interesting to see how our November trip compares to our recent April trip where crowd levels were between 5-7. I wonder what they base their changes on. You would think that there should be a noticeable difference between a crowd of 6 to a 1.

I received the same for late September -early October. I'm not sure, though, since accomodations are hard to come by in that time period.

Interesting! I'm still expecting longish queues due to FP+ and Disney staffing to the crowds (or lack there of). I'm more curious (and hopeful!) about how busy all the restaurants (TS and QS) and the resort pool will feel.

They dropped ours for July and it seemed pretty accurate to me. We were at the park with the lowest number more often than not and waits were very tolerable (except FoP and 7DMT)

They dropped my dates in December. There are a lot of 1 and 2s. I highly doubt that lol but I'll take it

We didn't have THAT big of a drop, but our late Sept. dates dropped too! That's always a good email to open.

Similar email for November. A lot of 1s and 2s. Frankly, I don't believe it's even remotely correct. It's marathon weekend, the start of Jersey week and the second to last Food and Wine weekend. I guess we'll see but unless Disney is seeing some dramatically lower bookings/crowds this year, I can't see it being right.

Got same for trip in 10 days. Not counting on it though... Or if a 2 level drop is that noticeable. But guess better than an increase.

Is this all because they think people are postponing until after Star Wars opens? I feel like just as many people want to squeeze in 1 more trip BEFORE it opens and the craziness begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter