Touringplans rez finder for the win!

They alerted me for Akershus as well. Definitely recommend it. Just wish you could put more than 2 requests in!

They alerted me for Akershus as well. Definitely recommend it. Just wish you could put more than 2 requests in!

I got my text for Akershus November 27th overnight too, but the phone was in the other room so didn't see it or make the reservation till 8:30 AM when there were plenty left. They limited to two reservations per account about a year ago, but since this feature is available to those with free basic accounts one can have as many accounts as they have email addresses.

I got my text for Akershus November 27th overnight too, but the phone was in the other room so didn't see it or make the reservation till 8:30 AM when there were plenty left. They limited to two reservations per account about a year ago, but since this feature is available to those with free basic accounts one can have as many accounts as they have email addresses.
I know, I had an emoji after my text because I was kidding(sort of). My wife and I both have it setup through our email/phone number. I'm not going to go crazy and put every email address I have to get more notifications, I'll just put new ones in when(if) the ones I currently have are found. I don't want to hoard reservations like some people seem to do.

That's great! I'm on my third request for BOG lunch. Got a text at 12:03pm today - got on the website at 12:05pm - GONE!! SO frustrating!!!! i'll just keep on trying!

I didn't know it was free. When I went to the site it said 14.99 for the year?

that part is free... but I have found the $14.99 so worth it for the planning tool alone!

highly recommend

Grats! Enjoy that Character Breakfast! Touring Plans is so great. It came through for me three times for my upcoming Disneymoon. I'd highly recommend it to anyone too. :)

That's great! I'm on my third request for BOG lunch. Got a text at 12:03pm today - got on the website at 12:05pm - GONE!! SO frustrating!!!! i'll just keep on trying!
Just checking: Do you realize that you don't need to go to the website separately? There is a link in the text message TP sends you with the alert. Just click on that link, and you'll be automatically routed to that exact reservation page on MDE via your log-in. Doing it on your phone like that saves those crucial few minutes that separately logging in and looking up that reservation time would take.

Last edited:
I didn't know it was free. When I went to the site it said 14.99 for the year?
It's free. When you go to set up an account, look on that page for a Basic Access link to click. That will take you to the place to sign up for free. Sign up. It's an amazing service...especially for free!

Still waiting for it to come through for me on bog dinner and crt breakfast :(

Still waiting for it to come through for me on bog dinner and crt breakfast :(
Keep your fingers crossed. Those are two of the hardest to get. Everyone wants BOG dinner, and CRT has fewer cancellations because the people with reservations already paid in advance, indicating that they're fairly committed to the reservation (even though they can get a refund). Just keep your cell phone turned up & near you all the time.

Still hoping to get ohana in October! No alerts for me yet ...

It's free. When you go to set up an account, look on that page for a Basic Access link to click. That will take you to the place to sign up for free. Sign up. It's an amazing service...especially for free!

It is very small and to the lower right of where you sign up for the paid membership. Took me a few times to find it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter