• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TouringPlans subscription worth it for ONLY Lines?

Does it assist with finding FP+ availability (the way it assists in finding dining reservations)?

I love touring plans. Not sure if I would use it just for the lines feature. I love the planning feature, and the room reservation features. when i am in the parks, i make sure that i time every ride that we do and post the real times. i love the real wait times that people post when we are in the parks.
It is a great feature and frequently better than MDE.

Been a subscriber for every trip since 2014. Worth it for the line feature alone. MDE is soooooo clunky to use and changing parks to see what else might have short lines etc. is awful plus TP also gives an estimate for when to ride when lines might be shorter.

I’ve had pretty good success with their fax room feature too.

We like the actual timing of wait times feature as well. My family now reminds me to start the timer when waiting lol! Often times the wait is less than expected or right on money and frequently less than MDE posted times.

I used the lines app and room faxing option mainly for my March trip. I didn't use the plan option really even though I played around with it a bit. I was solo so plans for me change fairly easy and I didn't think a full touring plan would work well for me. I did like the app and room options though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter