Tours And Excursions

collegeprogram01

Mouseketeer
Hi,

We are leaving in 2 weeks and I have been trying to book a VIP tour and fishing excursion. I am finding that it is impossible to get through to someone and I dont see where you can book online. I emailed disney through the website and did not get a response. Does anyone know if there is another way to book other then waiting on hold for 2-3 hours on the phone? It seems like it getting hander and harder to talk to anyone from Disney prior to when you arrive for your trip.

Thanks for any advise!

Sadly, calling and waiting is the only way to find out anything. I’m assuming you are calling the number on the VIP tour page on the website? It’s a long wait, but I wouldn’t think it’s quite that bad. Calling right at 9 or later in the afternoon around 3, I’ve averaged less than an hour wait. Which still isn’t acceptable, but less than 2-3.

I will add that the VIP tours start booking at the 60 day window and seem to fill quickly. Our tour is in 2 weeks, and I booked it over 60 days ago. You might luck into an opening or a cancellation, but the more flexibility you have with your days, the better your chances.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter