Tours and Photography

mocame

Mouseketeer
We are taking the Behind the Seeds and Marceline to the Magic Kingdom Tour. I am assuming we can't video while on the tours but are we allowed to take any pictures? The Disney website didn't say anything.

We did Backstage Magic...
We were not allowed to take any pictures backstage except when we were in the topiary greenhouse {and in there we were told not to take any pictures with any cast members other then our tour guides in the shot}
When we were 'On Stage' {Lunch and the Main Street portions of MK} we also were allowed photos

Yes, you can take photos in any "on stage" area (which in Behind the Seeds includes the part where you're in the greenhouse that the ride goes through). They will very clearly tell you when you're entering a photo-restricted part of the tour.

We did Backstage Magic...
We were not allowed to take any pictures backstage except when we were in the topiary greenhouse {and in there we were told not to take any pictures with any cast members other then our tour guides in the shot}
When we were 'On Stage' {Lunch and the Main Street portions of MK} we also were allowed photos

Yes, you can take photos in any "on stage" area (which in Behind the Seeds includes the part where you're in the greenhouse that the ride goes through). They will very clearly tell you when you're entering a photo-restricted part of the tour.

Okay. Good to know. If we weren't allowed to take any pictures, I would just leave my camera in our room but I will take it along for the shots we are allowed to take. :thanks:

Okay. Good to know. If we weren't allowed to take any pictures, I would just leave my camera in our room but I will take it along for the shots we are allowed to take. :thanks:

They will also tell you when you reserve the tour on the phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter