Tours Returning to the Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom in Early 2022!

Just looked online to see if Up Close with Rhinos had availability. Every date I checked said no availability. Wondering if it's that popular that it immediately sells out? Has anyone been able to book it?

Just looked online to see if Up Close with Rhinos had availability. Every date I checked said no availability. Wondering if it's that popular that it immediately sells out? Has anyone been able to book it?
I have been waiting for this to open up as well. I guess we will have to keep checking.

I have been waiting for this to open up as well. I guess we will have to keep checking.
I will keep looking. Wild Africa Trek has openings. Either the Rhino tour hasn't loaded yet, or it's really popular because it doesn't cost a fortune.
Good luck to you!

I looked online and saw Wild Africa Trek is not available at all during the week we are visiting. Have people had luck calling and there being something available?

We did the 'Up Close with Rhinos' tour on Feb 14th. It was really lovely and well worth the cost. We were fortunate to go on a day when most of the females and all the babies were in the barn ('Dugan', and one female were out on the savannah). They allow you to pet/scratch one of the adult rhinos, and then they brough 'Ranger' (the yearling baby) into the paddock and did some training with him also. They do keep you outside of the barn though, so we only saw 'Logan' (the three month old) briefly from a distance and didn't get to see 'Mylo' at all. Which Rhinos you might see will vary, depending on who is in the barns on that date and if they choose to participate in the voluntary training. But typically, you will get up close to at least one adult Rhino.

We did the 'Up Close with Rhinos' tour on Feb 14th. It was really lovely and well worth the cost. We were fortunate to go on a day when most of the females and all the babies were in the barn ('Dugan', and one female were out on the savannah). They allow you to pet/scratch one of the adult rhinos, and then they brough 'Ranger' (the yearling baby) into the paddock and did some training with him also. They do keep you outside of the barn though, so we only saw 'Logan' (the three month old) briefly from a distance and didn't get to see 'Mylo' at all. Which Rhinos you might see will vary, depending on who is in the barns on that date and if they choose to participate in the voluntary training. But typically, you will get up close to at least one adult Rhino.
Sounds wonderful! I wanted to do this for our April trip but didn't realize we needed to book it 60 days out and now there's no availability... ☹

Anyone have any luck with snagging a reservation after someone cancels? Stalking every day for my April trip but nothing so far.

Anyone have any luck with snagging a reservation after someone cancels? Stalking every day for my April trip but nothing so far.

It’s possible! Someone on our Wild Africa Trek today (Saturday) snagged a cancellation on Thursday.

Loved Up Close with Rhinos!
Waiting for Behind the Seeds to have a start date. Our family loves LWTL and we’d love to do this this summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter