TousAnticovid App questions

zinderella

DIS Veteran
Hi folks, just doing last minute covid related admin before setting off the Folkestone on Sunday. I have the nhs Covid App with all 3 vaccinations, have generated the pass with 3 QR codes on it. I wanted to use the French App, as I had intended to use the Pass+ feature which reads all 3 QR codes and generates a single QR code as I thought it would be less hassle for everyone!

So this is what I did (if anyone can spot where I went wrong, I am all ears!! Minnie ears of course):
1. Generated a travel abroad pass in my NHS App
2. Downloaded and printed the pass as a PDF.
3. Opened the TousAnticovid app, went to 'Wallet & Pass+' section
4. Clicked on 'Add a certificate' to scan my QR codes - 3 times for the 3 jabs
5. Clicked on Pass+ section, Use Pass+ and go the following message: Sorry to use Pass+ to combine certificates you must have at least 2 valid certificates in European format. If you have certificates in the old 2D-Doc format you must convert them in the Wallet to the European format.

Thing is, I can see nothing in the Wallet section that enables you to convert to EURO format and I had thought that from the 22nd Nov last year the nhs passes were now in the new format? Apparently not!

Any advice (other than don't bother trying to use Pass+)

TIA

Hi,, not sure if too late and your there.. but you only need to scan your latest jab which will tell it you where vaccinated within the specified period.. ie no more than 4 or 6 months ago.:
Anyhow.. I scanned my booster QR & got an activation message on the antiTous app..
Worked fine 3 weeks ago

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter