Towel Animal Classes

corpcomp

The 100 Yard Dash and Mr. D
Anyone know if they are still giving towel animal classes anywhere? We
are going in a week and our 11yr old wants to learn how to make some.

10 days and counting!!!!!!:banana: :banana:

When we were at BCV last October they offered them on a Wednesday. If we had known about it we would of put it on our schedule

When we were at BCV last October they offered them on a Wednesday. If we had known about it we would of put it on our schedule

They were offering them at BCV? If so, where did you learn about them? Obviously, I didn't read something I should have. I must have been too busy rushing for my gelato fix. Gotta make time to learn to do towel animals.

They were offering them at BCV? If so, where did you learn about them? Obviously, I didn't read something I should have. I must have been too busy rushing for my gelato fix. Gotta make time to learn to do towel animals.

I just called BCV front desk and they said that member services usually knows the schedules at the resorts for Towel Animal classes. BCV Front desk and housekeeping did not know. It's about 70 down there today according to them.

Considering its 38 in CT, I'll take 70 any day.

I know SSR offers it at least twice weekly! I did it with my girlfriend on the last day of our girls trip.
We made a butterfly, duck, bunny, and a fish, complete with eyes and bows and tails!
I know it was on the Community Hall schedule at least twice during our 4 nights there. It is subject to an available housekeeper so you should check to make sure they have someone to send over before you plan your day around it. There were about 12 people (adults and children) in our class:wizard:

Yes they were offering them at BCV. It was set up one morning where you enter the building from the quiet pool. They had a few tables set up with a sign on them. I made the comment to my wife if I had known about it in advance I would of scheduled it in :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter