• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Towel animals are alive and well at POR!

Loopster

Mouseketeer
image.jpeg We just got back from a 9-night stay at Riverside and had the best Mousekeeper! We thought towel animals were a thing of the past but he made them for us every day and arranged them along with our kids' stuffed animals doing funny things. A towel monkey was hanging from behind our bed, an elephant had the remote and was watching TV with our kids' stuffed animals, he also made a stingray and some others. We would rearrange them in the morning with our tip before we left for the day, and he would create new scenes when we were gone. The kids loved it (and frankly, I did too!) He also left us a note the day before we left hoping that we had a magical stay and that it was a pleasure serving us. What a nice surprise!

I love towel animals!! We only had them our first trip in 09. Our last two trips in 14 and 15..we didn't have any.

One time we had a great mousekeeper at POR who did lots of funny towel animals. One time the monkey was wearing my glasses! We'd always look forward to seeing what animals we got returning to room

We just got back from POR and I was surprised to see a towel animal in our room.

IMG_2709_zpsnbjaueei.jpg

I had left our Mousekeeper at Fort Wilderness cabins a note asking for towels. We got plenty of towels that day. The next day, we got an elephant and a swan towel animals . Our family of 6 age 14 and up loved them and were so surprised.

We were hoping for towel animals when we stayed at POR last month. Nope, nothing!

I'm glad you received some and enjoyed them. They seem to be a rarity nowadays.

We also got elephant and swan towel animals on our trip at POR the first week of June and our kids' stuffed animals were rearranged every day as well! Such a nice surprise as I thought that this had gone away!

That's cute!

In all our trips, we've only had towel animals once, back in 2001. I don't mind at all though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter