Towels - oops!

Lil

Mouseketeer
We always buy an extra set of towels, regardless of our stay in a studio or 1 bedroom. This fall when we have a two bedroom, and a total of 6 people......I plan to pay for 3 extra sets of towels. I get very frustrated when towels are taken from pool area back to the rooms and then dumped. (Ranks right up there with using them to clean car windshields, take to other places.....gotta love those suv's full of kiddos that back up....one kid jumps out and takes 20 towels).

I usually wash a load of washclothes and towels during the week.....I don't like wet towels laying around. So I'm not sure how many towels housekeeping replaced......it seemed like a million during break in March.

Thought this was a reply not a new posting.

I wash and dry our towels in the 1 or 2 bedroom but wish they would give extra in the studio when you don't have private laundry facilities.

Linda

Thanks for the reply, even it it appeared as a new posting :D I've decided that if we drive I may bring a few towels from home (bright colors, not white) and since DH will be golfing and have sweaty clothes that to do a load of wash every other day may not be so bad.
Thanks again.

How much is an additonal set of towels? I also hate wet towels laying around so was planning on doing laundry but dont want to do it every day!!

Thanks,
Lisa

What we always do is just throw the used towels in teh dryer right as we're ready to leave the room for teh day.

When we get back, we have nice dry towels, we don't have to request/buy extras, and we don't have to bring some from home!

This might be an option; you don't need to use a brand new clean towel every day (at least, in my opinion).

We always run a load of towels every day. It's easy just to dump them in the washer and start it on the way out the door. I throw them in the dryer when we come back to the room for our afternoon break. We don't like wet towels on the floor either.

Because the towels are usually in the washer/dryer when housekeeping comes in to do the T&T or full cleaning, we end up with lots of extra towels and no longer have to wash them every day. We just pile the dirty towels in the laundry basket every day.

Funny, at home we reuse towels, but when we're on vacation, we like to have clean, fresh towels available...hmmmm, maybe this is something we should analyze!! LoL!!

We wash towels everyday, I also just gather up all the used ones and run a load the last thing I do in the morning. I am used to doing this because I do it every day at home so it doesn't seem to be that different from being at home.

What do you do if/when you stay in a studio? That is what we'll have in October. There is no washer/dryer in the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter