Towels

lovethatdisney

Mouseketeer
simple question - do you need to bring beach towels or are towels supplied at the pools and Castaway Cay?

Thanks!

Yes, towels are supplied at both the pools and on Castaway Cay.

Michelle

FYI: Don't forget that if you do your own excursions and are planning on going to a beach you need to bring your own. They only supply the towels for their excursions.

If you go on your own on an excursion you can go to the pool area and take some towels.

Also beware....DCL towels are about half the size of a regular sized beach towel. If you are like me and like a full-size towel bring your own from home or buy one on the ship as a souvineer!!

MJ

You can ask for more than one towel per person when you get to Castaway Cay. When I am lounging in a chair, I like one for my head, one for the small of my back, and one to prop up my book so I always ask for multiples and they are happy to accommodate.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter