Tower of Terror 10 miler weekend

Given the construction that is rumored to be happening for the next couple of years at Hollywood Studios I wouldn't expect it back anytime soon, if ever.

Does anyone know if and when this race will return?

There hasn't been any official word, The construction is the most likely reason that it went away but my only hope that its coming back at somepoint is that they didn't officially say it was going away for good like they did with Everest one, so I say there is a chance there is also a chance we get a brand new themed weekend I'm still holding out hope for a Star Wars Race weekend at DisneyWorld since being on the east coast its not likely ill get out to Disneyland anytime soon

Why? I'm on the west coast and get out to the east coast fairly often. There are lots of flights. :)

Money is the number one reason, also a cross country flight with my 3.5 year old who cant sit still doesn't exactly sound appealing LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter