Tower of Terror and capacity/drops right now?

Luisfba

Mouseketeer
A buddy of mine that has never been to WDW before but has been to California just rode ToT and told me that he thought it was shorter/less drops than the Guardians ride in DCA. He was wondering if they maybe reduced the # of drops since its so busy. Any recent experiences with ToT and has it been modified?

We had more drops than usual last week on one ride, so I don't think they have reduced the number. It's random though. It could vary each time you ride it.

It is at half capacity right now and has been for around a month. They are refurbishing one side of it at a time.

It didn't feel less to me, but it is random. DCA has never been random, just fixed.

It didn't feel less to me, but it is random. DCA has never been random, just fixed.
When it was ToT that was true. Now it is mostly true. Each of the 6 experiences on GOTG:MB have different drop sequence and number of drops.

When it was ToT that was true. Now it is mostly true. Each of the 6 experiences on GOTG:MB have different drop sequence and number of drops.
Yes, but each sequence is still fixed. Whereas, I don't believe there are a determinate number of sequences on TOT, at least not as limited as 6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter