Towncar service for 7 - Limo?

Houstonmouse

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me if there is a towncar service that can accomodate our party of 4 adults and 3 kids (one sitting in a carseat)?

Would a limo be an option? I have no idea how many people they hold. Do either TTC or Your Ride have limos in addition to town cars?

We have been in Happy Limo's stretch limo...it was a while back, but if I remember correctly, it should seat 7. I have photos on my website at www.castawayclub.com that might help you judge. The kids would probably love a limo...I don't know if all companies do this, but the limo we were in had a tv and VCR so you can watch cartoons, and there were softdrinks too.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

I know Happy Limo has limos (hence the name, lol), but b/c of the cost my family and friends decided to go in TTC's van for our up coming trip. They are $15 more than the towncars, but can hold up to ten adults. For our group its $90 (w/ the coupon) to go from the airport to All Star Music & the Magic Kingdom resorts are $95 (w/ the coupon). Im not sure about Yourride....
hope this helps!

Why not support the DIS and give one of the DIS Transportation Board sponsors a try? YourRide has good rates, a coupon and has had many positive reviews.

http://www.yourride.net/

HOUSTONMOUSE, try Yourride. They are wonderful. Ask for Ronnie for your driver he was very polite and extremely professional. I used this service in June and was very happy. ;)

Houstonmouse
We are one of the transportation Sponsors. We do have New Stretch Limos, you can call for a price. We DON'T charge you extra for car seats. And we DON'T charge you $15.00 extra for a Van like other companies do..We have a $5.00 off coupon you can print up on were web site..:wave:
http://www.Yourride.net

rabbitsz, just a belated thank you for the wonderful service Ronnie provided on May 29. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter