Towncar service recommendations? Experiences? 4 adults 2 kids

nswift

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the
Hi guys! Was hoping for some feedback on the different companies for transportation from MCO to Radisson Resort a couple days before our September cruise. We do not wish to use the airport shuttle or a taxi/uber/lyft.
Have any experiences to share? Good or bad!

Thanks in advance!

We have always used Tiffany Town Car and had great luck. We take from MCO to Marriott at Cocoa Beach and they then pick up up after the cruise and take us to WDW or back to the airport. After the cruise it's pretty easy. You just call when you get off the ship and it usually does not take too long for them to arrive. Since they are coming from Orlando, if they get to the ship before you call, they wait in a holding area so are fairly close. They are not allowed to keep circling.

I will admit seeing the chaos of everyone trying to get to their transportation after the cruise is a bit overwhelming and it's nice to know you have a driver (whatever company you decide upon) that is coming specifically for you and your family.

Hope that helps.

We use Park Avenue Limo for all transfers between MCO, Orlando resorts and the port. We’ve used them for years and they have always been incredibly friendly and reliable.

We have always used Tiffany Town Car and had great luck. We take from MCO to Marriott at Cocoa Beach and they then pick up up after the cruise and take us to WDW or back to the airport. After the cruise it's pretty easy. You just call when you get off the ship and it usually does not take too long for them to arrive. Since they are coming from Orlando, if they get to the ship before you call, they wait in a holding area so are fairly close. They are not allowed to keep circling.

I will admit seeing the chaos of everyone trying to get to their transportation after the cruise is a bit overwhelming and it's nice to know you have a driver (whatever company you decide upon) that is coming specifically for you and your family.

Hope that helps.
Thank you. I was looking into them but saw some very poor reviews and was concerned. I know when you move so many people, you are bound to have a few not happy.

We use Park Avenue Limo for all transfers between MCO, Orlando resorts and the port. We’ve used them for years and they have always been incredibly friendly and reliable.
Great, thanks! This is another option I had not seen.

Any bad experiences with car transfers?

Muggs, Kimwoje, and KVH, Thank you for your input!

We used Access Line Transportation... I planned it back in December and then my husband broke his foot a few weeks before the cruise, so it actually turned out to be a better investment than I thought. I would recommend them.

We had a good experience with Mears when going between WDW & Aquatica in Orlando. I don't know if they go to the port, but it seems likely.

Last edited:
We have used Happy Limo 4 times now. Their rented car seats are terrible, but everything else about them is top notch! We love them and now just always bring our own seats.

Thank you. I was looking into them but saw some very poor reviews and was concerned. I know when you move so many people, you are bound to have a few not happy.
I've used Tiffany at least 10 times from MCO to a Disney resort. I thought they were terrific and every driver was waiting for us (even though flights sometimes were delayed). Several times they communicated with me literally on the plane as we sat on the runway looking for a gate. Always very pleasant and professional. Would use them again in a heartbeat. (We always are 2 adults).

I understand. I am getting ready to call and make reservations again for our August Dream sailing. Good luck with whomever you choose. :) I will also add that one time my daughter left her fanny pack in the van when we moved from the ship to a WDW resort and the driver discovered it and brought it back.

I second Tiffany Town Car. We have used them twice now to go from a Disney resort to the Port on the morning of a cruise (we use DCL to go from Port to airport). On time, professional, and quick.

We always use Orlando Sun Transportation. It's a husband & wife team. No limos but their vans are clean and they are always on time and reliable. Prices are reasonable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter