towncar services

cocoapuff

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! wondered if you guys would submit to yet another survey question?
Going to wdw in december and planning to use a towncar service for the first time. I have heard good things about HAPPY LIMO and TIFFANY. What are your opinions and experiences?
I hope you all respond because I want to make this trip(our first in 3 years!!!Yikes!!) a really special trip.
Thanks in advance for your expertise.:bounce:

I used Tiffany TC last summer and this summer. Prompt pick up at the resort for our return to the airport and was waiting for us at the bottom of the escalator when we arrived at MCO, clean car, pleasant driver. I have no hesitation recommending them.

We have use them twice, and have them scheduled for our October trip as well. We have nothing but good to say about them.

Thank you for your quick replies. I know some of the same questions asked over and over again can be tiresome but, I for one really appreciate any info given.
Thanks again!!

and Andy is WONDERFUL. I can't say enough good things about his service. New cars, friendly, professional, helpful, prompt, informative. I used the service because it was a new sponsor of this board and I'm thrilled I did. Made two trips with two different groups of family/friends and both times service was perfect. Suggest you consider calling FLTOURS (see ad at top of Transportation Board forum.)

We used Tiffany Towncars last year, and wished that we would have used them every year befor. Will use them again this year.
IMO Tiffany Towncars are the only way to go. :) :) :)
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I usd a towncar once. This spring was the first time and I used Tiffany. I had no problems with them and would recommend them. I also go over to the transportation board alot and I have heard good and bbad about all the towncar companies. You might want to venture over there also. Have a safe and magical trip.

I get the idea that alot of you like tiffany;) ...I'll take all of your experience and try to make a decision that won't leave my fingernails bitten to the quick. Yes, you have it I'm the original southern belle worry wort.
I can't wait for Dec. I'm so excited to be going back to WDW!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:
Now if they will just announce the dates and speakers for the CP at epcot I'd be in true disney bliss.
Thanks again everyone!

My 2 friends and I used Tiffany in '01. Met us at the baggage claim. Carried my bag for me! Was the best to sit back in the comfy leather seats and A/C after a long and very stressful day of flying. Picked us up promptly at our hotel 5 days later. Great service.

Does anyone know if Tiffany provides a free grocery stop?

Yes TTC does the grocery stop. You should tell them you want it when you make your ressie. Also tell the driver you want it when you are picked up.

Have used them on our last two trips (2001 & 2003) and will be using them when we go back in October. Prompt friendly drivers & nice clean cars. http://www.Happylimo.com

We used Tiffany for our honeymoon and anniversary trips. They were fine the first time (although not very friendly). The pickup at the airport on our second trip was good, however they were very late (35 minutes) picking us up at POFQ for the return flight. I had dfficulty in reaching someone at the 800 number, but they finally tracked down the driver. He was at POR. When he brought us to Orlando Int'l, we were brought to the wrong side (A instead of B). He had to loop around the airport to get the the right side. They were literally holding the plane for us when we got to the gate.

The next trip we used Happy Limo They were very friendly, took us to the grocery store, and upgraded us to a stretch limo both ways. They were a few minutes late on the return pick up and I started to panic. We made it to the airport with time to spare, though.

The last trip we tried Cartier. The rates were substantially less. I thought they were great. Very personable and professionally. And, they were outside the resort lobby waiting for us at the pick up time! We will definately be using them next time.

Overall, there is no better way to go than with a towncar. It is a great way to unwind after the flight and to get geared up for the Magic ahead.

I've used Tiffany's and Yourride ... I thought both were great! The drivers in both cases were very polite and prompt.

I have used Tiffany, and thought the service was very good (prompt and timely) but both drivers were uncomfortably strange. Just something about their personalities kind of put me off. One was overly talkative, bragging about how he was the personal driver for Madonna and lots of other celebs. He didn't stop talking about himself and his celeb and non-celeb fares the entire way. The next driver we had, complained about every other fare he had that day, and the previous day. Plus, he was on his cell phone half the time, yelling about people who wanted to change their pick-up times.

On our trip next month, we will be trying FLTours for the first time. I have read great things about this company. Plus, I really want to give them the business since they now sponser this board!

I think it is very important to support the sponsors of the board that I have found to be invaluable for the past 2-3 years.

We've used several over the years. The last 2 years we've been using <a href="http://www.fltours.com">FLTours</a> and enjoyed each trip.

They have provided a discount card with our grocery stop each time- that saves a few extra $$ each trip.

I can certainly recommend FL Tours! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter