Towncar that picks you up inside baggage claim?

I usually book a month or two in advance. If I have a flight change, I email Tiffany and include my reservation #. They email me back a new updated confirmation.

There is absolutely zero need to book this far in advance. I typically book car service two weeks or less before travel.
I would book as soon as I have flights booked, especially if you have a larger group (say four or more) Why wait?

If flights change, email (or call) the company.

Cast and Crew Transportation was fantastic! They picked us up right inside the airport…didn’t even go “outside”. They are a little pricier ($120 each way) but completely worth it.

I would book as soon as I have flights booked, especially if you have a larger group (say four or more) Why wait?

If flights change, email (or call) the company.
They don’t assign drivers until usually the day before. Truly no need to book so far in advance.

I booked about a month ahead of time. They have my flight info, if something goes on w/ a delay and /
I can't get ahold of them they have the info.

I booked about a month ahead of time. They have my flight info, if something goes on w/ a delay and /
I can't get ahold of them they have the info.
Helpful for flight delays, but, haivng your flight number/details, doesn’t help if, as in the quesiton, you are put on a different flight. Then, you do have to contact them.

We just had this exact issue this past tues. Not once but twice original was 7 am Sw changed us to 650am with connection

First on Mon SW cancelled and out us one a connecting flight.
Called both car services no issue changes
Then SW put out a travel advisory so we had the option to change so got a direct flight leaving at 620 pm. Again called and again no issues changing.

We were so happy to finally get to Orlando.

We just had this exact issue this past tues. Not once but twice original was 7 am Sw changed us to 650am with connection

First on Mon SW cancelled and out us one a connecting flight.
Called both car services no issue changes
Then SW put out a travel advisory so we had the option to change so got a direct flight leaving at 620 pm. Again called and again no issues changing.

We were so happy to finally get to Orlando.
Wait, why did you have TWO car services you needed to call?

I can highly recommend Tiffany Towncar.
Our driver came and picked us up by the luggage belt and helped us with the luggage. We came from outside the US, so it's especially nice since the time to get through customs etc is always a bit uncertain. They offer the grocery stop as well.
I can also say that early the morning we were going home, our whole flight schedule was changed, and I needed to change our pick up time. Called them at 7 am and asked if it was possible to have a car in two hours instead of later that day, and somehow they found us a driver and fixed everything.
Really great service!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter