• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Toy Story 3

Got back from the theater a little while ago. OH MY GOSH IT WAS SO GOOD!!!! I laughed so hard and then I cried so much at the end. Thank god for those stupid 3D glasses cause there were tears literally pouring down my face!

IT. WAS SO. FANTASTIC.

I laughed, I cried, I felt like my childhood was complete. I want to see it again.

best hour and 40 minutes of my life!!!!! i cried so hard!!!!!!! idk what i would have done if i disn't have to wear those yellow plastic glasses!!!!!!! i don't think i've ever cried that hard.

omg i just got home from watching it! it was PERFECT!!!!!!!! :worship::worship::worship:
I cried so much @ the end!!!! it was so sweet! :cloud9:
It was like closure for my childhood. I loved it so much!!! It was so hilarious too!!
oooh i just loved it so much!

ahh i am so jealous of all you guys who have already seen it!!
its getting amazing reviews, i want to see it so badly!
maybe this weekend :3dglasses

it comes out on thursday here. i'll probably go that night. if not, i want to go on saturday.

spoiler: i think there will be a fourth and it will be about bonnie. it could go either way. it could be a good end, but it was left off at a point that it could be continued.

In response to above:

How would you feel about that? I don't like Shrek at all and I'm afraid they're going to overdo it with a 4th one, but then again I was worried about the 3rd for awhile and it was amazing. I think that if they work with it long enough and put as much care into it as they did this one it could turn out really well.

But, yeah.
I'm going to see it again! :D
First movie I've ever seen twice in the theater.

spoiler: i think there will be a fourth and it will be about bonnie. it could go either way. it could be a good end, but it was left off at a point that it could be continued.

In response to above:

How would you feel about that? I don't like Shrek at all and I'm afraid they're going to overdo it with a 4th one, but then again I was worried about the 3rd for awhile and it was amazing. I think that if they work with it long enough and put as much care into it as they did this one it could turn out really well.

But, yeah.
I'm going to see it again! :D
First movie I've ever seen twice in the theater.
yea i think there will be another one called the new chapter or something of the sort

My response to the spoiler-ish conversation above: As much as I would love to see another Toy Story movie, since it is like my obsession and all, it would be almost wrong to see it without Andy. Idk it would just feel sorta weird for me. The idea of short films would be really cool. A quick adventure here and there so we can still see the toys we love sounds awesome to me and I can't wait to (hopefully) see them.

in repsonse to the above spoilery convo:

i don't think they should make another one about bonnie & the toys. we grew up with them as andy's toys and they have had their journey with andy and now it's done, so to make another centred on bonnie would probably just ruin it for me. i LOVED how it ended, it was so sweet when andy was telling bonnie about all of his toys, and it's a nice sense of closure to know that they have a nice new home. but again, i just think the story was about andy & his toys, and now that that is over, i would really not like them to make another one. it'd be overkill. but i read the slashfilm article, and i have absolutely no qualms with some toy story short films!!! i do really love the characters and want to see more of them, but not in a whole other movie.

I can't wait to see this movie! It's strange because I'm at the same position that Andy is right now, where I'm heading off to college in the fall. I have grown up with these movies, and I want to see it ASAP.

WOOOOOAH! another spoiler about a character cameo that i just read about online that i didn't realize in the movie!!

SID IS THE GARBAGE MAN!!!

Another response to the spoilered conversation above.

As already mentioned in that article, they're going to make some Toy Story shorts. You know the Mater's Tall Tales that show on Disney Channel sometimes? The shorts will be like them, but not the same format of course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter