Toy Story Land Annual Passholder Event

I went ahead and signed up for 9/6 at 7 am against my better judgment. I had planned to do EMH at Epcot and *then* go to DHS. But I might be bouncing back and forth that day.

How are they going to keep you from staying both hours of the AP event?

I just signed up for September 25!! I went with the 7 AM so that our non-passholder family members who are traveling with us won’t feel too envious, lol. I’m surprised a special event like this is happening at a time we happen to be visiting! Looking forward to it!!

email just came!

Easy peasy once the email came. Question, for the people who select 7-8 and have one hour, what do they do from 8-9 before the park opens? I didn't select that time, just curious.

If it's like Pandora previews then those in from 7-8 can just hang out and stay in the land. You weren't forced to leave

Don't get me started...I don't want to regret getting up early LOL

I mean, it sort of implies a smaller group of manageable folks, right?

Pandora was pretty much on the honor system to leave the land, if I remember correctly. But those were longer windows and different circumstances.

Ok, so let’s all speculate how this thing is going to work between clearing out the 7am-8am group and 8am-9am group...

I'm sure they'll do it like Pandora. Those in from the early slots can just hang around the land and aren't forced to leave

Woot woot! I went with the 8-9am time slot. How does that work? Do they clear everyone from the 7-8am group from TSL before letting us in?? How long do you guess lines for SDD will be???

I would bet on different color wristbands. The thing I wonder about is if 7:00 people are in line at 8:00, surely they would not be booted. So the 8:00 group is going to have longer lines.

Last edited:
Was able to sign up for 9/25 - 7am, that's the day we leave to come home so will wake up early, go enjoy some Slinky Dog then head home.

It looked like that was the only day available during our trip, or did I do something wrong? (9/22-9/25?) Not that it matters at this point though.

Ok, so let’s all speculate how this thing is going to work between clearing out the 7am-8am group and 8am-9am group...

My HOPE (insert eye roll) is that they think about what they have done. Unlike Pandora that had gap time this is kinda nutty but ....

LOGIC says Group A gets XX color wristband and Group B gets XX color wristband. If you don't have on right color, you can't ride.

If you can't ride ... then might as well head out and get advantage at another ride in park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter