• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Toy Story Land Annual Passholder Event

What happened with the changeover with the two hours?
Nothing they let people stay and if you had the latter time you could get there before your time slot I got there 735/740 and had no problems getting in the event was not crowders at all

I too am curious about the transitions, from the 7am group to the 8am group, and from the 8am group to the rope droppers. Was rope drop at 9 sharp?
I was able to ride right up to RD in fact I could see them coming the CMlet who ever was right there in before RD people

I’m trying to remember the details and how exactly it worked/what it was used for, but for the Pandora AP preview they also loaded a “FP” on your account. I may be mis-remembering the details, but it’s in my head for some reason.
That was in my head too
Believe they did it as a firm of proving you had admission

Unfortunately DH and I over slept. Too late a night at the Halloween party last night. So we missed it :(

That was in my head too
Believe they did it as a firm of proving you had admission

Unfortunately DH and I over slept. Too late a night at the Halloween party last night. So we missed it :(
So sorry you missed it

Interesting, I am going on like the 21st, at the early time, It would be nice to be able to at least stay in the park and maybe ride some more.

Nothing they let people stay and if you had the latter time you could get there before your time slot I got there 735/740 and had no problems getting in the event was not crowders at all
I forgot to ask - how did you travel to DHS? Did you take the bus? I’m traveling from AoA on Thursday and am wondering if I should count on the bus to get me there by 7.

Anyone who goes from the Poly (or really, Shades of Green, I'd assume you'd just walk to the Poly) this week for the earliest time slot, I'd love to hear your experience! Otherwise, I'm doing this 9/11 @ 0700 so I can report back too. Super amped!

Will be there thursday! Did y'all have to print the confirmation email to get in? Or just show the email and scan MB?

While I’m not going to this event unfortunately it seems the crowds have been very light from several reports. Someone from WDWNT reported on twitter that they didn’t even need to exit and go back through the queue to ride slinky again.

After spending a couple of hours in the land last night I am very ready for the event tomorrow morning. We loved Slinky and rode twice last night. Ready to get back out there.

The theming is just amazing. I am hoping we can meet the characters tomorrow.

May I ask what time you rode Slinky last night? I couldn’t get into the AP event so our strategy will be to get in line shortly before closing to avoid a long wait. We are going Saturday night.

May I ask what time you rode Slinky last night? I couldn’t get into the AP event so our strategy will be to get in line shortly before closing to avoid a long wait. We are going Saturday night.

I don’t know what it will be like on Saturday, but yesterday the crowds were low. We had a FP for it and then immediately went back through stand by and 7:40. They had a posted 40 minute wait, but we timed it at 20. You can see the queue and it’s easy to tell if it’s moving or not.

Do the people that attend these morning HS AP events have any advantages getting to rides in other areas of the park once the park officially opens? Or are they behind the rope drop crowd?

I wonder what the percentage of people that booked the AP event actually showed up or were even at the parks? A lot people probably booked it just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter