• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Toy Story Land Annual Passholder Event

Are they offering JTA sign ups while this is going, has anyone noticed? Not an AP but seeing if they might run this similarly to the EMM

So it sounds like, on this day in particular, the event will have little effect on people rope dropping. I'm not a pass holder, but will rope drop TSL on a day that this event is held.

So it sounds like, on this day in particular, the event will have little effect on people rope dropping. I'm not a pass holder, but will rope drop TSL on a day that this event is held.
It had very little effect for RD in fact I was on the last train for the event and had people that RD with me in my car

It had very little effect for RD in fact I was on the last train for the event and had people that RD with me in my car
I am glad to hear this. The only morning I can rope drop HS is on a day that has the passholder event. I hope this keeps up, and look forward to hearing more reports!

I am glad to hear this. The only morning I can rope drop HS is on a day that has the passholder event. I hope this keeps up, and look forward to hearing more reports!
We're here now and I was concerned about doing DHS on one of these mornings, but at least for today not an issue at all. We were def. in the front part of rope drop and walked quickly to Alien, did that and was off before 9am...did toy story mania right after with very little wait like 5 mins. I will say today does seem very low crowds though. it's currently 315pm and alien has 20 min posted wait and tsm 30.

When did you all get your email? I have my confirmation from when we first booked. We go in less than a week on Tuesday, the 11th, and we have not received a 2nd recent email. Should I be concerned?

When did you all get your email? I have my confirmation from when we first booked. We go in less than a week on Tuesday, the 11th, and we have not received a 2nd recent email. Should I be concerned?
I'm in that same boat too

May I ask what time you rode Slinky last night? I couldn’t get into the AP event so our strategy will be to get in line shortly before closing to avoid a long wait. We are going Saturday night.
I was there last night( Tuesday). Rode about 7:30- might have waited 20 minutes.

Buses are running from Art of Animation. Only had to wait 12 minutes (bus came at 6:33), so I’m pleased with that.

Arrived at DHS by 6:45!

Slinky total 8 rides.

Aliens twice

TSMM once

Met Buzz, made purchases and ate breakfast. Left when they let the masses in at 9.

This event is awesome and I am so very grateful to Disney for doing it. I made sure to let the cast members know.
Thanks so much for the report!! Were you in the 8am time slot? What time did you arrive?

I think the buses are dispatched at 6, because we were at the stop. We got on one about 620. At check in and turnstile by 634. They let us in at 645, which was check in time. A line of cms walked us back there. I was on the first SDD train and the first to open the stands by line to ride again. I rode three times by 704. It was a great event. Lines were not long for Andy's Lunch Box.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter