• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Toy Story Land Character Meets?

Hi all! Our trip is in two weeks and I was wondering how bad are the character lines for Woody and Bo Peep at TSL? We are planning to rope drop attractions but afterwards would it be doable to meet them without an insane wait? Thanks!

At least 30 minutes, if not more earlier this month when I was there. Jessie was the shortest line by far.

We waited about 20 minutes for Buzz and then went to the longer Bo Peep and Woody line which ended up shutting down due to weather. Would have been at least 30 minutes.

By 9:15 on a 9am opening, the lines fo Woody and Jessie were 30 minutes. Buzz was longer.

Is Jessie still meeting somewhere by alien swirling saucers; Woody/Bo Peep near toy story mania ; Buzz by the TSL entrance?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter