• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Toy Story Land Early Morning Magic

dex

Earning My Ears
Was planning on RP Oct 3rd for HS, now I am afraid it is not such a good idea.

How is this going to effect the lines? Like EMH?

Was planning on RP for Slinky

What do you say?

Should not affect rope drop at all. It doesn't at MK. It's a very small amount of people and they are moving out of Toy Story Land by the time the rope drop crowd comes in. At least that's how it works at MK!

EMM was offered at Hollyweird a few years ago. You'll get the same reports from current EMM at MK.

EMM is NOT EMH. Thousands of your closest friends are not invited to EMM if they are staying at the correct hotels, and can wake up and travel in time to partake. EMM is a paid, ticketed, event, and it's limited to a few hundred ppl. The issue for you would be that there might be a few extra ppl in line ahead of you for your first few rides after rope drop. Probably no real difference.

If you're wanting to have an awesome experience in Toy Story Land that day, I'm guessing if you booked EMM, it would be the highlight of your trip.
They are not offering it on the Tuesday of my trip in Nov or I would do it in a heartbeat. It was easily the highlight of our trip when it was offered. Pictures in an empty park, doing Toy Story Midway 7 times in a row without getting off, Woody and Buzz dragging us in for pictures because nobody was around for meet/greet, Star Tours was offered as well back than, I have pics of my son and I in the ST theater, front and center, with nobody else in it. Jedi Sign up took about 5 minutes, and only because the ppl in line ahead of us took 3 minutes. If you can swing it, do it. I would consider not taking the whole family if they do not want to get up. Meet them later, let them sleep in. Avoid the cost of the ones who might not be thrilled with the idea.

And then, we haven't even discussed the FOOD! Awesome buffet breakfast included. For us, and many others who have done it, it's a no brainer. I kinda think of it as a Disney priced buffet breakfast, plus and hour and a half in an almost empty park.

I read food is just a Continental breakfast (yogurt, fruit, cereal), and some other things like avocado toast?

I was worried about this as well and thinking about moving it to Tuesday but then I would be separating my two Universal days. Although if it doesn't affect rope drop ou overall crowds, maybe I'm fine keeping my plans as-is. The only thing is I woke up ten minutes late and am not thrilled with my FP+ selections.

I read food is just a Continental breakfast (yogurt, fruit, cereal), and some other things like avocado toast?

I was worried about this as well and thinking about moving it to Tuesday but then I would be separating my two Universal days. Although if it doesn't affect rope drop ou overall crowds, maybe I'm fine keeping my plans as-is. The only thing is I woke up ten minutes late and am not thrilled with my FP+ selections.
Most continental breakfasts I've experienced have included eggs, waffles, pancakes, and bacon/sausage.

Granted, we have no idea if that's what it will include yet.

Fried chicken and cronuts are also mentioned in the description.

I'd think of it as paying 30-40 dollars (DISNEY priced buffet breakfast,) plus 40 dollars for 1.5 hours in toy story land with only a few other people, and another 30 minutes or so after rope drop to get a few more things done with very low wait times.

We just booked this for our 11/14 trip, my brother is a huge toy story fan and I know my kids will want to ride slinky dog over and over. We're replacing our H&V lunch so the cost increase isn't that much (yeah, we'll have to fit in a quick service, but we werent too excited about H&V anyway).

I really hope its as small of crowds as the MK version!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter