• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Toy Story Land - Soft Opening?

ladybugsister

Earning My Ears
So when do you think Toy Story Land will start their soft opening? I will be there June 28 to July 5 so I know I will get to see it but I was just curious if there was any news on when it will open.

So when do you think Toy Story Land will start their soft opening? I will be there June 28 to July 5 so I know I will get to see it but I was just curious if there was any news on when it will open.

Not usually any news until people just happen upon it and begin reporting somewhere on social media.

June 28th is the first media day so unlikely they have a soft opening then. It opens June 30th.

I wouldn't count on a soft opening, definitely not on your travel dates since it opens June 30th. If they do at this point, it would likely just have to be in the right place at the right time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter