Toy Story Mania - December 27th

jkthorstad

Mouseketeer
We have 4 days at Disney World, and 2 of them are partial days. I elected to go to MK and Epcot on our full days, with AK on the 4th 1/2. SO HS.. Our plane lands at 9:50. I hope we can be at Coronado SPrings by 12, and onto the park as soon as possible. My DD REALLY wanted to FP RnRC, so I was out of luck on Toy Storia Mania for FP. Any thoughts on stand by line length for Toy Story? I know I recently read that they added a third track for this one. Does that help? I am hoping it would be no more than 2 hours. I am not even sure I will wait that long, but I know that is what you get when you go one of the busiest weeks of the year.

Thanks for the help.

Seeing how between the 2, RnR typically has a shorter (though still long during that week) stand by line I'd still FP TSMM and stand by RnR (or get really lucky and find the single rider line shorter than stand by)
Things are a lot better at TSMM but not enough to make short lines that week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter