• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Toy Story Mania or Woody/Jessie first

Miggie

Earning My Ears
We are rope dropping HS tomorrow. Most of my party will head to RnRC but I’m heading to Toy Story Land with the little guy. Ideally we’d like to do both TSM and meet Woody and Jessie, but I can’t decide what order is best to minimize waits. Suggestions?

Either way probably works. At RD, most of the crowd will be headed to SDD. When we were there, we did SDD, then AS2 and TSMM. The last 2 had very short waits. We saw the line for Woody and Jessie and it wasn't more than 10 people. I would probably do the M&G first if they are out when you get there.

On Saturday we did TSM first, then AS2, then Woody & Jessie. The rides were walk on, but we waited about 15 minutes for the meet and greet. I don’t believe Woody and Jessie were out yet when we first entered TSL.

Just as an update, we did did TSM first, then met Woody and Jessie. We were off TSM prior to 9, Woody and Jessie weren’t out yet, and there were only 2 groups in front of ours. We then beat it over to AS2 and we’re on and off in less than 15 minutes. A successful morning for sure. Thanks to everyone for their help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter