TR- 10 yrs later, a trip back "home!" pg. 10. Complete w/ final thoughts.

OK, I know I'm chiming in really late here but I just wanted to tell you that I truly enjoyed your TR. Great photos, great memories, great writing. Thank you for sharing that with us.

I was at WDW and missed your response. Thanks so much for the nice words!

I hope to start a TR for our WDW trip soon. Will post the link here when I start it!

:)

HA! I had to come and check your famous TR to verify my hunch that you are the queen of coolness! Turns out... Yes, you are! :rotfl2:

Let me explain... so I was watching this show that my DH and I have gotten addicted to (cause we're dorks) called "Man Vs Food" which is a show about a guy who goes and eats the biggest and/or the hottest stuff at different restaurants across the country. Well, first episode was about Portland (where I live) and we noticed that we had been to two of the three places featured. The next episode (you already know about our TiVo fetish) was of Los Angeles.... I just got back from there, btw.. anyway, so we watch and the first place is Phillipes (original french dip, I'm sure you've been there- I have and my grandma used to go every year for mother's day - no fancy brunch for her! - she was also cool like dat) downtown and the NEXT place was El Tepe(however it's spelled) which sounded sorta familiar and LO AND BEHOLD I come to your TR and I was RIGHT! We are the coolest chicks around who know the best food and have a sister like fondness for nostalgia and the classics. :hug:

Bon Appetit!

P.S. I am definitely going to try that joint.. if I can get my husband to enter the neighborhood. LOL

That is so great that it was featured on the show!!!

We can be the Queens of Coolness!!! i like that!!

Your trip report was really good. I remember wearing my ears on VMK. I was born in '95 so I wasn't around in the 80s.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter