TR Christmas WDW 2012

ColinA

The Castle at the End of Main Street.
DVC Silver
Arrived at the Boardwalk Sunday afternoon 16th December.

I wll be posting photos shortly.

Dinner in Epcot at Chefs de France

IMG_8159_resize_zps65b88427.jpg

View from our room over Crescent Lake.

IMG_8918_resize_zpse55c617b.jpg

IMG_8932_resize_zps16aa6813.jpg

Mousekeeping!

IMG_8903_resize_zps381de62b.jpg

Boardwalk entrance.

IMG_8343_resize_zpse305e724.jpg

Breakfast at Kouzzina on the Boardwalk. Had our friend from Liberty Tree Tavern join us.

IMG_8915_resize_zps7d7dd028.jpg

IMG_8913_resize_zps9ad4959d.jpg

Good to hear that you arrived safely! What a view...love the boardwalk! THanks for taking the time to post the photos and enjoy your visit.

Leaving soon for dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern at 6.30, Magic Kingdom open until 2 am tonight with EMH, best time to go and avoid the crowds.

Colin - great pics and like everyone else, I'm really enjoying seeing them.

Speaking for myself.....I am really looking forward to seeing MORE! ::yes::

Thanks for doing a TR ColinA. Much talk on the boards about DVC at moment so I'm sure many will be eagerly reading along. You had me at the first photo....Chefs de France, one of my favorites. Looking forward to your report/photos of MVMCP. Crowd levels?

BTW who did you see at the Colosseum?

Thanks for doing a TR ColinA. Much talk on the boards about DVC at moment so I'm sure many will be eagerly reading along. You had me at the first photo....Chefs de France, one of my favorites. Looking forward to your report/photos of MVMCP. Crowd levels?

BTW who did you see at the Colosseum?

DVC the undiscovered secret.

Saw Shania Twain, bought the tickets in August last year, the date fitted in well with our trip.

I do not know why all the fuss over crowd levels, you just pick the times you go and there is little wait. Last night we could have gone on Peter Pan with maybe a 15 minute wait, maybe we are here long enough to be able to do that. In the past we have arrived in MK at 10.45pm and by 1am been on 9 rides, probably much more than you could do during a whole day. At this time of the year the place has atmosphere and decorations and everything is open.

It has been cloudy the 2 days, waiting for the sun to come out to get the blue colour on the lake.

Seabreeze point at the Boardwalk.

IMG_8951_resize_zpsb168aada.jpg

Boardwalk entrance.

IMG_9020_resize_zpsd8a6d126.jpg

IMG_9019_resize_zps943afb76.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter