• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TR - Shuttergirl does Castles, Kilts, Craic and Croissants - Photos up to Day 10

Ms Shuttergirl, here I am...always so late and so behind. I'm so sorry. I haven't had time to read the whole TR in detail but just the photos from the last bit blew me away. They are fabulous! I am trying to slowly make my way through your TR and PIO's PTR and a few more on the DIS...

Will be back soon...well maybe after I come home from Japan!

Love the pics! You really captured the feel of each place. Will be posting an update from our trip shortly but without pics.

Just bumping this up before it gets dropped over to the next page. Don't want you to forget about it Ms Shuttergirl :rotfl2:

I know Travel Mum - I'm complete suckage a the moment about catching this up which is so naughty because all of the photos are there ready to go along with it. I will definitely make an effort to finish this, or at least add to it because it's important to me to have it written down as well. I don't want to forget anything.

I got soooo excited! You did almost the exact same trip as we are doing in 14 weeks time and I am itching to see it. I have even told my husband how much I am looking forward to the trip report. He thinks I am crazy!!

Sally

I know Travel Mum - I'm complete suckage a the moment about catching this up which is so naughty because all of the photos are there ready to go along with it. I will definitely make an effort to finish this, or at least add to it because it's important to me to have it written down as well. I don't want to forget anything.

Its so hard isn't it Ms Shuttergirl? I can really relate. I only have 1 more day to finish on my TR and I still haven't done it :(

Can I gently encourage you to persist! I for one would LOVE to see your photos of DLP amongst others, and I would also love to hear your thoughts and your experiences.

Loving this report - it is my dearest ambition to get to Europe someday (if we could stop having to head to America and Disney I might manage it - but it take so much longer to save what you need for Europe and my patience seems to wane!) so living vicariously through your AMAZING photos has been great! Keep them coming!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter