TR: SWF 02/02/07 - Spikes Yes - Believe Good

robvia

<font color=red>DIS Veteran<br><font color=indigo>
Arrived SWF at 4pm on a Friday afternoon. Crowds were light, Kracken had a 5 minute wait, one train running.

Yes, it's true, if you want to touch the dolphins in the Key West area, you need to purchase food in order to get in. I'd actually say this is a good thing, before the crowd was 4 levels deep with people pushing their way to the front to touch the dolphins. Now it's 1 level deep and the people with food can take pictures of each other feeding the dolphins.

Spikes - New in the hospitality center, walk up, ask for a beer, and you can get a spike with it. What is a spike? It's 4 ounces of 12% liquor. A popular flavor is peach. They pour the spike into the cup, and then fill the rest with beer. What does the spike do? It takes the after taste away from the beer and gives it a kick. A nice combination is a Bud Select with a Peach Spike. You taste the beer, but then the after taste is cancelled. Awesome.

Believe. A few people have reported they don't like the new show. I actually liked it with a few comments.
First of all, they have this movie guy announcer voice. He's not the one you hear in all the movies, but all I could think of is that Geico commercial with the real movie guy voice. I was sitting there saying lines like the movie guy voice. I think they need to have a regular voice, and not a movie guy sound. I was laughing at it.
Next, They bring a kid up near the tank, but he never touches a whale. I thought that was rather odd, to have him standing near the water, but not touch a whale. He gets a necklace with a whale tail, and they show his face on the tv screens.
The show is good, and I enjoyed it. I think you will too.

Now visit SWF and have a spike at the hospatility center while they last.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter