Tracking BLT

How do you actually search on the comptroller site? I want to keep track of BCV prices. I don't understand what key pieces of info I need to input without getting thousands of results.

How do you actually search on the comptroller site? I want to keep track of BCV prices. I don't understand what key pieces of info I need to input without getting thousands of results.
Its fairly easy.

Have you been on the site yet?

Make sure you only look for deeds. There is a little box to check off to have that option.

I enter a date range and I also enter a range for the deed tax based on contracts I believe will fall into the point category I want.

In remarks enter the name of the resort using the " before and after the name. Certain resorts do not use the name we refer to them as like OKW and Boulder Ridge. It might be common on the 2042 resorts.

In the beginning you will use a lot of trial and error but as you use the search it gets easier.

If you want to find a specific deed, you enter the name under grantee. That is the purchaser. The grantor is the seller.

Its fairly easy.

Have you been on the site yet?

Make sure you only look for deeds. There is a little box to check off to have that option.

I enter a date range and I also enter a range for the deed tax based on contracts I believe will fall into the point category I want.

In remarks enter the name of the resort using the " before and after the name. Certain resorts do not use the name we refer to them as like OKW and Boulder Ridge. It might be common on the 2042 resorts.

In the beginning you will use a lot of trial and error but as you use the search it gets easier.

If you want to find a specific deed, you enter the name under grantee. That is the purchaser. The grantor is the seller.
Thank you so much. I have been on the site so I will do what you have described.
Years ago when we bought I know we confirmed it, but I don't recall doing it myself.

Thanks again!

Thank you so much. I have been on the site so I will do what you have described.
Years ago when we bought I know we confirmed it, but I don't recall doing it myself.

Thanks again!
If you have any questions while you are in just ask and I will see if I can help you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter