Trader Sam’s on a MNSSHP evening…

glocon

DIS Veteran
My sister and I have a trip in September for F&W and wanted to do some other adult things while we are there.

Plan on Sangria University and the La Cava experience, and I was thinking maybe we could go to Trader Sam’s one evening after we leave MK on a MNSSHP night.

We would not be going to the MNSSHP, we would leave either when MK closed for the evening for non-party guests or a little before.
this would be mid-September this year.

What is the likelihood that we could get into Trader Sam’s at that time?
I’m guessing lots of people might be heading over that way when the party is starting at MK.
But mid-September isn’t a very busy time, so I’m hoping we could get on the wait-list to get in that night.

Has anyone done this?
What do you think our chances are to get in?
TIA!

You might get in if you are prepared to wait maybe 2 hours. You could check in and ask, then explore the resort while waiting.

It's just hard to predict. My sister and I walked up at about 8 pm on a night in early April and got right in - we had to sit at the surfboard, shared table with other guests (who turned out to be really fun to talk to), but we did get in right away. We were prepared for a long wait, however. The resort is beautiful, though, and there is a lot to see and do - check out the gift shop, get a dole whip, sit outside, etc. If you have the time, it doesn't hurt to go over and see if you can get in!

I have never been! But, I have stayed at the Poly plenty of times (2 week trips each time) and dined/shopped there multiple times if staying elsewhere. From what I can tell by the hallway wait lines and outside, busiest times are pre-dinner (4 - 6), then again around 9pm. If you can get there between 6:30 - 8:30 you should not have to wait too long, if at all.

Sounds like there is hope!
Neither of us has been to TS and I think we’d both love it.
Thanks all!

Following up on that, can those more experienced provide a rough estimate when is the latest you might be able to get to Trader Sam's before they cut off the line in August? Ideally, i would like to have dinner first and then go to TS for after-dinner drink but if that means not getting in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter