Trader Sam's...alone??

I wanted to go solo in December but the place was slammed & I couldn't get in! I'm going to try again on my next solo trip. I go to bars solo all the time and I usually bring my kindle, so if the bartender isn't friendly or if I don't feel like chatting with other people, I can read and enjoy my drink.

In hindsight, I wish I'd gone! I didn't do it because I ended up with a really packed day, but I think I would have been better off if I'd slowed down and included a break. Live and learn.

I wanted to go solo in December but the place was slammed & I couldn't get in! I'm going to try again on my next solo trip. I go to bars solo all the time and I usually bring my kindle, so if the bartender isn't friendly or if I don't feel like chatting with other people, I can read and enjoy my drink.

Just get there early, grab a spot at the bar. My last solo trip I spent about 3+ hours there. Everyone who sat down with me was
friendly and we chatted and drank the whole time. The bartenders and servers were all pretty social also, along with the special
effects and drink antics that go on, it's worth it. Warning 5 hippopottamaitais will necessitate taking uber back to your resort,
and may impact your morning run or workout : )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter