Trader Sams Question

MikeNamez

DIS Veteran
Not sure if this should be posted here or on the resort forum but a group of 20 of us are headed down to WDW and was looking to start off our night at Trader Sam's. Does anybody know if we can "rent out" or reserve the bar for a period of time?

I have never heard of Sam's being rented out for a private party, at least not during business hours. But Disney will generally rent out anything for enough money.

Sam's does not take reservations at all, so the only option would be to try renting it out.

I've searched everywhere and could find any info on this at all. I wonder if I would need to get in touch with the poly directly or go through wdw guest services.... hmmm

The renting out seems unlikely to me, but that's just a hunch. All 20 of you could lineup an hour or so prior to opening in the hopes that you're among the first people in line. The inside bar is very small, a group of 20 would carve out a big chunk of available seating. Sure is fun though!

The renting out seems unlikely to me, but that's just a hunch. All 20 of you could lineup an hour or so prior to opening in the hopes that you're among the first people in line. The inside bar is very small, a group of 20 would carve out a big chunk of available seating. Sure is fun though!

It being so small is exactly why i was trying to "rent" an hour or two. hmmm maybe I'll give them a call anyway and see what it would take.

I've been in there before with a group of 23, but it was not at opening and we were not all admitted at the same time.
I think capacity in the bar is around 52, so 23 would be close to half of full capacity.

It being so small is exactly why i was trying to "rent" an hour or two. hmmm maybe I'll give them a call anyway and see what it would take.
Please let us know what you find out, it'd be interesting to get a quote on a buy-out.

I would guess they would not rent it out to you completely during regular operating hours, but perhaps you could have an hour before regular opening time. It will be pricy!

I would guess they would not rent it out to you completely during regular operating hours, but perhaps you could have an hour before regular opening time. It will be pricy!

Cost isn't an issue but i didn't even think about doing an hour before. That's a good question to ask when i call to find out. Thanks!

When are you going I want o make sure its not a night I am bc that would be disappointing for us having planned it for awhile now..lol

We were there the week after November and a group of 18 were first in line, they lined about about 3 and were the first ones in.

Oh Im sorry... btw the doggy pic in your profile is adorable!!

Lol thank you very much. Hes a very good boy

That’s too bad. I’ve not done it but there are possibilities to “rent out” areas for dessert parties or other. This site gives a good overview and some examples. Not sure of $$ but if splitting by 20 might be an option?

http://disneytravelbabble.com/how-to/private-party/

Appreciate the info, we were just looking to pre-game before heading to Disney Springs... Looking for more of a straight drinking spot. We may just uber off property to millers ale house and then had back after.

Lol thank you very much. Hes a very good boy

Appreciate the info, we were just looking to pre-game before heading to Disney Springs... Looking for more of a straight drinking spot. We may just uber off property to millers ale house and then had back after.
for that just be first in line at trader sams. you will get in no problem

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter