Trader Sams Questions

RobinVanellope

Mouseketeer
Howdy,

We are coming in July for the first time. It’s just my DH and me. We have 5 day Park-hopper tickets.
-Is TS open late?
-Would these be a great place to sit and unwind at the very end of a long day?
-I saw on a previous thread someone mention TS Mixology class. I am unable to find info on this. Was this a special event? If not, could you please give me details on this, if available in July?
-Any other suggestions on a late-night unwinding place?

Thank you and Cheers

Howdy,

We are coming in July for the first time. It’s just my DH and me. We have 5 day Park-hopper tickets.
-Is TS open late?
-Would these be a great place to sit and unwind at the very end of a long day?
-I saw on a previous thread someone mention TS Mixology class. I am unable to find info on this. Was this a special event? If not, could you please give me details on this, if available in July?
-Any other suggestions on a late-night unwinding place?

Thank you and Cheers

Hours seem to be 11:30 - 1:30.

If you are looking for a quiet place to unwind, I would go to the Hearthstone Lounge at GCH, TS can be loud and busy but the lounge at the Grand is much more relaxing.

The mixology seems to be only during F&W so not in July.

Hours seem to be 11:30 - 1:30.

If you are looking for a quiet place to unwind, I would go to the Hearthstone Lounge at GCH, TS can be loud and busy but the lounge at the Grand is much more relaxing.

The mixology seems to be only during F&W so not in July.
Thanks for the info. We might just have to do both LOL

I loved hanging out at TS after a long day in the park. But as others have said it is far from quiet but we had a super fun time while we were there.

I thought the outdoor patio was nice and quieter, even during the day with kids screaming at the pool. It's not the same ambience though. However, you could start inside or outside and then to the other. You might have to if there's nothing available inside at first. I don't know what the crowd level is after the parks close though.

Another vote for the Hearthstone Lounge if you want quiet and relaxed!
Sams is like DL itself; lots of fun but rarely relaxing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter