Trader Sams

I have a silly question - if you order a drink in a special mug, do you get to keep the mug?

You can choose to order it and buy the mug, or just get the drink. If you buy the mugh, you are given a new, boxed version, not the one you get your drink served in. The color may vary because they serve in a lot of first editions, but they ocassionally revise them.

You can choose to order it and buy the mug, or just get the drink. If you buy the mugh, you are given a new, boxed version, not the one you get your drink served in. The color may vary because they serve in a lot of first editions, but they ocassionally revise them.
The Zombie mug was a pretty turquoise for us and what ever cute little round guy I got was a beautiful orange. I think mine was turquoise on the menu and zombie was cream. Both were served in the same color we got.

Does anyone know what the current mugs are? Is it possible to still get that Jungle Cruise one or was that limited tme?
The Jungle Cruise bote was a special edition from 2021. Long gone at TS but can be found in tiki mug groups.

We are staying at the Disneyland Hotel and tried to get a res for our first night with no luck. How does the walk-up work, do they take a cell number or give you a pager?

I am thinking we will walk around and explore the hotel while we wait if that is possible.

Thanks!

We are staying at the Disneyland Hotel and tried to get a res for our first night with no luck. How does the walk-up work, do they take a cell number or give you a pager?

I am thinking we will walk around and explore the hotel while we wait if that is possible.

Thanks!
They take your cell number and text you when they are ready to sit you. :)

They take your cell number and text you when they are ready to sit you. :)
Do you guys hang out around Disneyland Hotel and wait for the text? Or do you go explore Downtown Disney?
Making it all the way over to Trader Sam's kill my feet and I just wanna lounge around and get off my feet :')

Do you guys hang out around Disneyland Hotel and wait for the text? Or do you go explore Downtown Disney?
Making it all the way over to Trader Sam's kill my feet and I just wanna lounge around and get off my feet :')
We've done both. The wait will honestly depend on if you want to sit inside or not. We've had as low as a 5 min wait one time we were ok with sitting outside since we wanted to eat quickly. There are a few tables and seats around a bonfire nearby for you to hang out while you wait too if that is your preference :)

You have ten minutes to be back at the podium once they call you.... I do not think I would wander too far into DTD depending on how fast you can book it back!

Walk up is usually between a 1 and 2 hour wait, maybe more on weekends and holidays. If you're okay killing some time around the resort then you can normally get it.

Walk up is usually between a 1 and 2 hour wait, maybe more on weekends and holidays. If you're okay killing some time around the resort then you can normally get it.
You can also get a drink and food at the outside bar in the Tangaroa area. The seating is first-come, first-served and we only waited about 5 min for 4 of us even though it was a busy Dapper Day evening. We had originally gone to the podium to put our names in for a table in TS's (quoted an hour+ wait), but we had so much fun outside with our drinks and food that we went back to the podium and canceled it.

Try logging in at 9PM pacific time 61 days before your trip. I was able to get all my reservations this way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter