Trading Layouts Swap **CLOSED Send layouts by September 14**

Okay, I have updated the first post with who has received their layouts back.
If you haven't updated with your status please let us know how you are doing. Thank you!!

I received my layout from Bearbear today and I :love: it!!!!! I would never have chosen those papers and they are so incredibly perfect. I love that they do such a wonderful job accenting the pictures. Thank you soooo, soooo much!

100_3229.jpg

100_3230.jpg

100_3231.jpg

Thank you again, Bearbear!!!!

Tiggermei - I have had the worst case of scrappers' block lately. I've had your layout sitting out on the table for a few days. I keep walking by and shifting things around to see if I get any inspiration. I WILL finish it this weekend and will mail on Monday.

Here's my pages - I've added in the journalling and they's nicely in place in the right album!

868500ac.jpg

8f717398.jpg

a589db77.jpg

I love them!! And as I have vacation pics both in each boy's album and our "vacation" album, and we've been to the Isle of Wight so many times, it was lovely to have someone else scrap them as I've run out of ideas!:thumbsup2

I went to pick up the printed pics today and they were not there. UGH IGH. I have to order again.

I'm glad you like them Mazda. I have to say it was hard to scrap someone else's pictures, I was more picky with yours and all of that white space was hard to leave for me. :)

We are getting close to the deadline to have your layouts to your partners. The due date is September 14!! Let me know of any problems!!

Still haven't heard from some of you.

Maria - I'm still working on yours. I have everything cut out just need to put it down. I'll mail it out this week.

Maria - I'm still working on yours. I have everything cut out just need to put it down. I'll mail it out this week.

No worries - I am in the same boat! Sorry I've been MIA checking in on this thread - I got most of my stuff set up and now just need to put it together and send to you!

maria

Susie and i have been in contact and we are both planning on doing these this coming weekend. We know we are going to be late but we are keeping in touch about everything and are both oaky with it.

Rebecca

Mazda - the layouts arrived today!! They are fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much!!! I will try to take pictures and post later this week.

Amy - I am going to try to finish yours Thursday or Friday this week, but they may not get mailed out until early next week - time kind of got away from me.

Glad you like them! Scrapping other people's pics is scary :scared1:

Mazda - the layouts arrived today!! They are fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much!!! I will try to take pictures and post later this week.

Amy - I am going to try to finish yours Thursday or Friday this week, but they may not get mailed out until early next week - time kind of got away from me.

No problem, thanks for letting me know. :)

If you haven't sent your partners layouts, please check in, if you haven't already.

I haven't sent fannF her's yet I will get them done this week doing over time right now ;(

I've updated the first post with who has received and sent layouts. Please let me know when you recieve yours. Has everyone been in touch with their partners? Any problems other than those already posted?

All finished my layout (I know I'm late - my partner and I worked that out). Now how the heck to I mail it? I haven't read the whole thread so sorry if someone already posted that.

THey are 12x12.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter