Trading Loads of Old Quest and Rare

Hi I'm interested in your Herbie pants. I was wondering if gingerbread items count at holiday items and if you would be interested in a combination of those items and credits for the pants. Thanks for considering!

Due to a death in our family, WildCatKris and I (MaliaMike) will not be on the boards or VMK for a few days, actually almost a week. We will let ya'll know when we get back home.

Feel free to post on this thread with offers for WildCatKris, but understand that he will not be able to respond for a few days.

Thanks,

MaliaMichelle, Mom to WildCatKris

Due to a death in our family, WildCatKris and I (MaliaMike) will not be on the boards or VMK for a few days, actually almost a week. We will let ya'll know when we get back home.

Feel free to post on this thread with offers for WildCatKris, but understand that he will not be able to respond for a few days.

Thanks,

Oh no, I'm so sad to hear this! Prayers and thoughts to you and your family. If you need people to pick up the specials for you both, please let us know. :hug:

Thanks,

I am very sorry for your loss. Many thoughts and prayers for your family. If you need any of the special weekend items, please send a PM, I would gladly buy a few extras for you and your kids. :hug: :hug:

I am able to get on a little over here at my aunt's house, so i can reply, yay.

sorcerer, i still won't be able to meet u until i get back to my house, sorry.

roller, sorry not 20k for the clock, not enough

HowWierd, Gingerbread does count as Holiday and i would maybe be willing to do the trade, but it depends on how much credits and what/how many of the items.

And Thanks forroller and sorcerer, that is very nice. IF I do miss anything, plz pm me which items and if you have them i would be willing to trade. Thanks again all.

I looked on the homepage and saw that there were specials on sale today, and if somebody could grab me the following, that would really be appreciated..

3 Full Use Confetti Magic (not single use)
2 or 3 magic hat tables.

I don't really need any single use pins, the hat, or snowman magic. If that is other stuff could you please grab me some of those. I can pay back in credits, for ex. If table is 1k, i can give around 1k. Thanks again

I looked on the homepage and saw that there were specials on sale today, and if somebody could grab me the following, that would really be appreciated..

3 Full Use Confetti Magic (not single use)
2 or 3 magic hat tables.

I don't really need any single use pins, the hat, or snowman magic. If that is other stuff could you please grab me some of those. I can pay back in credits, for ex. If table is 1k, i can give around 1k. Thanks again

wildcatkris, hopefully someone can help you with the Confetti magic. They're 10,000 per pin and unfortunately I haven't even been able to buy one for myself yet due to lack of credits! :eek: I can pick you up 1 magic table though (500 credits); no worries about paying me back. You and your family continue to be in my prayers! :wizard:

I'm sorry to hear about your family. I hope everything will be okay. :hug:

As for the Herbie pants, I can offer a start bid of ... 10 gingerbread walls. If you'd rather do less walls and some credits, maybe a magic table or two, I'm flexible either way. Thanks for considering!

For Your:

Grave Digger-1
Bride in Attic-1
Leota-1
Master Gracy-1
Giraffe-1
Hyena-1
Lion-1
Zebra-1
Toucan-1

I offer:
x9 standing mint block green
x3 magic tables
x3 stack of presents
x5 gingerbread roof 1x1 block
x3 gingerbread roof 3x1 block
x3 gingerbread roof chimney block
x3 gingerbread roof corner block
x4 gingerbread roof steeple block
x3 candy lollipop flower green (mickey lollipop)
x3 candy lollipop flower red (mickey lollipop)

Ty. :)

Sorry vmkgirl, i am going to have to say no.

wierd, I want a little mre for pants, since they are realyl rare and all.

sorcerer, Thank you so much, and are u sure you don't want credits back??

Furnishing..
Blue Scoreboard-1
Green Scoreboard-1
Pink Slipper Chair-1
HM Clock-1
Gold Penny Press-2
Gold Number Generator-2
Gold Turnstyle-3
Gold Scoreboard-1

Pins..
Hong Kong Tomorrowland-1
Hyena-1
Lion-1
Toucan-1
Grave Digger-1
Bride in Attic-1
Leota-1

Posters..
HKDL Green-1
Magic Mirror-3

Hi, I am interested in the above items :) One question, is the "Hong Kong USA" Pin this pin:
Wiki_HKDLpin.jpg
or the HKDL Main Street Pin? Let me know :)

And I have the following items, what do you think would be fair for your items?

2 1* Confetti Magics
3 Magic Tables
1 1* Bat Magic
1 1* Snowman Magic
Lots of holiday items, are there any specific ones you are looking for?

Let me know, thanks :)

~Roller

I sent a pm to you sorcerer.

Roller, I don't really need magic stuff right now thx to a very generous person, buit am still interested in confetti and christmas items. I don't have any specific.and Yes, I do beleive it is that pin in the picture

for yer HM clock i offer:

red hkdl shirt
white snowman
red baseball pants

for the sea green cactus:
2x treasure chairs

llama, right now I am deciding between u and roller for clock, unless I get better offer. And for the cactus, sorry no

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter