Trail’s end dinner price?

Caryn220

Earning My Ears
Going in September and doing the Disney Dining Plan, one quick serve and one sit down. Using sit downs for more expensive places. Would like to try out trails end. Wondering if anyone knows the adult dinner price? From what I understand it’s one of the less expensive buffets so I wouldn’t mind paying out of pocket to use my sit downs at other places.

Going in September and doing the Disney Dining Plan, one quick serve and one sit down. Using sit downs for more expensive places. Would like to try out trails end. Wondering if anyone knows the adult dinner price? From what I understand it’s one of the less expensive buffets so I wouldn’t mind paying out of pocket to use my sit downs at other places.

A great website for all of that info on any Disney restaurant is at allears. Net. On there it says adult prices range from $26.99-$32.62. Allears.net

there is a sticky at the top of this board with AYCTE meal pricing, including tax but not tip

For trail's end
Trails End Buffets: (incl tax, excl tip)
bfast . . . 12/01/2017 Adult: $23.43, Child: $12.78
br-wknd. . .05/21/2016 Adult: $24.50, Child: $12.78
dinner. . . 11/24/2016 Adult: $31.95, Child: $17.11

it might be a few $$ more because it looks like there was a breakfast price hike in 12/01/2017

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter