Trails End dinner and dessert party same night?

Realgrumpy

DIS Veteran
We have 4:30 dinner at Trail's End and Happily Ever After dessert party at 7:45. Too much, too close together?

It would be for me, but I think others would be fine with it. Would you be able to move your Trail’s End dinner to lunch? On the night we have the dessert party booked, we are eating lunch at Crystal Palace. My thought is we’ll get a soft pretzel or something small to hold us over until the dessert party, but we also aren’t big eaters especially when it’s hot out.

I think it sounds kind of close and Trail’s End has some yummy desserts too! :flower1: So I kind of think we wouldn’t be able to do the Dessert Party justice if we were in the same boat. I would probably either change the ADR to lunch if possible (not sure if they serve lunch or is it just brunch on weekends?) or change dinner to another day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter