• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Transfer from CDG and HNY

higgy66

<font color=deeppink>I have to force myself to go
Hi Guys

I've read several threads regarding transfers from the Airport to the Disney hotels. What puts me off the shuttle bus is the free for all clambering/pushing that seems to be reported by previous travellers.

I will with DH and 2 toddlers so I'm tempted to get a taxi.

My thoughts are

See if we land in time to catch a train without waiting for more than 30 mins and if not catch a cab.

Would this be OK or do cabs need to be pre booked????

For the return depending on cash we'd probably go for the cab but if we've spent up then we'd catch the shuttle back as only guests from HNY will be waiting to get on at that stop not "everyone" like the outward trip

Does this make sense and what are your thoughts??

Thanks in advance

Janet (who is very excited!)

Taxis at the airport don't need to be prebooked - but I suggest asking how much it will cost before you get in!! IMHO the train would be a big hassle with two toddlers and luggage. But, to reassure you a little, I've personally never found the VEA queue a problem.

As you say, there certainly won't be the same problem at the HNY, and as it's only the second or third stop it shouldn't be full by the time it gets there!! It does mean though, that you will have to sit through the stops at the other hotels.

Hello Janet who is very excited

I'm Angela who is Disneymad :rotfl:

I would book a taxi for cdg to hny and take their number you can then decide if you want to the shuttle or another cab on the way home.I wouldn't bother with trying the train.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter