• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Transfer of points into my account

w84no1

Sith Lord
I know if i transfer points from a member to my account that they will not show online and I have to call to make reservations. But, since they don't show online, how do you know if the transfer has went through?

I did this last year. the member who transferred the points to me texted me to let me know he called MS and made the transfer into my account (after he had my check in hand). Then i called MS to confirm and i made my reservation right away.

I believe (but could be wrong) if the UY and resort match yours then you might be able to see them. But not positive about this.

If resort and UY match you will see them and can book online. They show up just like any other points under your membership. Just did this for my recent booking.

And make sure that the home resort and UY will work for your reservation.

:earsboy: Bill

If resort and UY match you will see them and can book online. They show up just like any other points under your membership. Just did this for my recent booking.

How did you go about finding a transfer? I've been watching the rent/trade board, but nothing so far....

When I did a transfer we conference called MS with both the other member and myself on the phone. I immediately booked the reservation as soon as the transfer was completed.

How did you go about finding a transfer? I've been watching the rent/trade board, but nothing so far....

I transferred points from my account to my parents. We have same resort and use year. I do all the booking and points showed up in their account immediately. Have yet to transfer from an unknown party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter