Transfer questions???

AmyM

<font color=blue>Things sometimes get better the s
We are renting a car for our upcoming Beach Club, cruise, Boardwalk vacation. We have friends joining us for the Beach club/cruise portion. Anyone have any recommendations on the cheapest way for them to transfer from the airport to Beach club, to cruise, and then back to airport? They are two adults and two children. Thanks!

Either a rental car as you are doing or a limo service. Personally, I'd go with the limo service; they will be quoted a flat rate for all the "legs" of the trip, and it cannot possibly be more convenient!

The limo service sounds like a good idea. Is this the Tiffany car I have read about? Do you tip the driver for each leg of the trip separately? Any idea as to a ballpark cost or a website I could check out? Thanks again!

There are several companies out there, since I have not used any of them, I cannot vouch for them.

Happy Limo and Tiffany are the 2 I have read about most. You can search on those terms to get more info.

As for the tipping, I would tip each leg by dividing the total price by the number of legs and then doing 15-20% on top of that in cash to the driver unless I knew that I would get the same driver each time. (Likely that they would pay the total fee with a credit card...)

We used Happy Limo and were very happy with them. From the time we made reservations to the time they droped us off at the airport on the return, they were wonderful. They are very easy to work with. They offer cars, vans and limos, so their is a price range to chose from. We had 11 people in our party and the van worked great for us. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter