• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Transit time from All-Stars to MCO

momoftwins

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
We have a Southwest flight leaving MCO at 8:30 in the morning - on a Wednesday. How long does it take to get from the resort, back to the airport? Would you expect it to take two hours to get thru Orlando security?

I love the cheap flight that we got, but boy I dread the thought of trying to get two five-yr olds up at 4 in the morning. Yuck!

Thanks to all. Have a great night.

We flew Southwest too,(mco- isp) last month. Orlando airport security was a breeze, as well as rental drop off at alamo. Be careful to budget enough time to get to the airport. Heading east on I-4 during rush hour is not going to be a breeze. If the weather is bad or any accidents ahead, it could take a lot longer then you can afford.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter