Transport options from San Diego Airport to Cruise Terminal for family with 5 yr old and no car seat?

Bubblebum all the way.

I’d try and borrow a bubble bum before you invest the $ in one.

My boss bought TWO (twins) and both parents and kids hated them. I borrowed it and found it awful to use as well. And my kid hated it.

It’s a backless booster. I don’t understand what was tricky about putting it on the seat, and clipping the belt into the side and chest positioning clips. My son loved his. I feel that you were trying to complicate something that wasn’t complicated.

It not even 29 minutes it’s 2.5 miles.

It CAN be that long depending on traffic and baseball! I’ve spent a half hour sitting in that traffic trying to turn to get to the highway for at least that long.

OP, I have a bubblebum that was used once. I'd be willing to send it to you if you pay shipping. PM me if you are interested.

OP, I have a bubblebum that was used once. I'd be willing to send it to you if you pay shipping. PM me if you are interested.

Thank you jessicaerv, that is very nice of you to offer. I love these boards for that spirit of everyone trying to help each other! Very thoughtful of you.

We actually have a portable booster seat...I was just looking for an option where we didn't have to pack it as we are trying to do just carry-on for the flight and minimize on things to pack.

Cheers!

If you end up taking the booster, there is plenty of room to store it. On our last cruise, we bright a 5 point harness car seat, booster and an umbrella stroller, Plus, luggage for 5 people. It all fit great!

Thank you jessicaerv, that is very nice of you to offer. I love these boards for that spirit of everyone trying to help each other! Very thoughtful of you.

We actually have a portable booster seat...I was just looking for an option where we didn't have to pack it as we are trying to do just carry-on for the flight and minimize on things to pack.

Cheers!
I’m not sure what airline you fly, but the Graco backless booster fits under the seat in front of you on southwest. My daughter puts her seat down first and then puts her backpack on top of it. Super easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter