Transportation from Beaches & Cream to ASMovies?

lacy1101

DIS Veteran
We have a 9:30 p.m. ADR at Beaches & Cream on a night when MK closes at 10pm and the rest of the parks close at 9pm. Do I remember correctly that the buses run up to 2 hours after park close? Just trying to figure out what our best plan will be to get back to ASMovies. Since MK is open the latest, should we take a bus from Beach Club to MK, and then bus to ASMovies?

The bus will not take you to a park after it's closed. Unless one of the parks has nighttime EMH or an after-hours event, your only no-cost option is to transfer at DS, which has bus service past midnight.

The bus will not take you to a park after it's closed. Unless one of the parks has nighttime EMH or an after-hours event, your only no-cost option is to transfer at DS, which has bus service past midnight.

So to do this, would we just walk to DHS and then take a bus to ASMovies? I assume the boat won't take us to DHS either, correct?

The buses from parks stop an hour after park close so if DHS is closing at 9 pm the last bus is 10pm. You don’t have enough time with a 930 pm ADR to eat and make it over to Hollywood Studios. You would have to go from Beach Club to DS and then transfer. Lyft/Uber or move your ADR back so you can go over to HS in the hour post closing window or get inside Epcot before closing.

Got it! For some reason I was reading DS to mean DHS, which is why I asked if we should walk there. Transferring at DS sounds pretty awful lol, so we'll just Uber . . . thanks, everyone! :)

So to do this, would we just walk to DHS and then take a bus to ASMovies? I assume the boat won't take us to DHS either, correct?
PP was referring to Disney Springs. I suppose you can walk to DHS and hope buses are still running. You're already spending a bit for dinner. An Uber/Lyft would cost you around $10 including tip. Not much to pay for an easy, quick ride home.

Sorry, I missed your last post. I see you decided on ride share. Great choice!

I'd just go to BC bus stop to go to DTD... no need to walk the extra mile to DHS unless you're bored. Honestly I'd just uber if u can... it'll b under $20 and will save you at least an hr. + of time... it could very easily end up saving you closer to 2 hrs. DTD busing has never been a great experience for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter