Transportation from Disneyland to San Diego Cruise port?

chinarider

DIS Veteran
Hi, we will be in Anaheim prior to our cruise ( doing 4 days at DL ) - what is the best way or shuttle service to get to San Diego port? There are just two of us and we will not have a car-TIA

Take the train! The station in SD is only about three blocks from the port. The train itself runs along the coast and the views are nice, too.

Hi, we will be in Anaheim prior to our cruise ( doing 4 days at DL ) - what is the best way or shuttle service to get to San Diego port? There are just two of us and we will not have a car-TIA
I like taking the train. As far as I know, there's no dedicated shuttle service from Disneyland to San Diego. So you're on your own.

Options are rental car, train, bus.

I'm a fan of the train. Nice scenic views, no worries about traffic, and there should be a few options daily to for your schedule. Once you get to the station in San Diego, I think it's walkable to the port, but Uber or Lyft are also available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter