• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Transportation from DL to Universal

csw

Earning My Ears
We are staying at the Homewood suites and are planning a day at Universal studios.

Can anyone comment on shuttles, buses, etc. to get to and from Universal studios?

Thanks

We went with Coach USA and I think last year we used Starline, both companies were ok and price wise around the same price.
When we went with Starline last year we were picked up at our hotel and it was a small bus ( we call it a minibus) but when we got there, it was just us 2 that got off as the others were on an LA tour so when the bus came to pick us up again, we had a bus all to ourselves!!!
Love Ella

I will be staying at the DH how long will it take us to get to Sea World and Universial studios if we us the shuttles. IS there anythng else I can take besides the shuttle? :wizard: Is Sea world worth going to what all is there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter