• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Transportation from Dolphin to Universal??

tinkerbarb

Universal Fan Club Card Guidance Counselor
Does Swan/Dolphin provide transportation to Universal parks as well as Disney parks? Anyone ever used Mears or taxi/van from S/D to USO?

back in december my brother and i took a taxi to islands of adventure one morning from the swan. there were no problems. there were plenty of taxis right out front. it cost around $30. Very nice lincoln continental.

Jenn

Thanks Jenn,
I've stayed at Dolphin 4 times now and have seen the taxis and have used the town car service once to get to GF for our dinner at V&A's. I've seen non Disney buses there before, but I bet they were airport transportation..... I was hoping we could get bus service over to Universal since they are not owned by Disney. There are 6 of us traveling together, so maybe we pitch in for limo service!!! hehehehe

ONLY 84 MORE DAYS!!!!
One more glorious stay at the BEST resort in Orlando (The Dolphin) and one more glorious reason to renew that AP!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter