Transportation from Haneda to Hilton Tokyo Bay

TinkSassy

DIS Veteran
I am in the process of booking flights and will be staying at the Hilton. Every flight on my list gets in around 9pm so the limo buses will be done for the day. What makes more sense?

Go in a day earlier and stay at the airport and transfer in the morning or pay for a taxi as I am not doing an hour on the trains after flying for 13+ hours. Or is there a better transport option I haven't found on a later arrival?

Taxi from Haneda to Hilton Tokyo Bay isn't terrible price-wise. Plus traffic will be down at that time of night. Enjoy!

I am in the process of booking flights and will be staying at the Hilton. Every flight on my list gets in around 9pm so the limo buses will be done for the day. What makes more sense?

Go in a day earlier and stay at the airport and transfer in the morning or pay for a taxi as I am not doing an hour on the trains after flying for 13+ hours. Or is there a better transport option I haven't found on a later arrival?
I took the limo bus to the Disney Celebration Hotel then got a taxi from there to Hilton Tokyo Bay.

We booked private car through "tours by Locals", after flying that long, and it being a late arrival for you I would totally go that route. Nice knowing someone will be there waiting for you, to help with luggage and such and get you from the airport to the hotel without alot of trying to figure out where the taxi stand is, and all that.

We have learned for us and how we like to travel we that the car service is such a sigh of relief when we see our Name on the sign.

I did the trains, and honestly found it no big deal. It took as long as a Limo Bus would have anyways. (And I had been up for over 24 hours at that point)

There was only one Limo Bus left on the day we arrived and it was already sold out. We would have to wait over an hour for it anyways. So was easier just to hop on the train. Japan has an amazing Train system, and we found no issues getting where we wanted to go.

We booked private car through "tours by Locals", after flying that long, and it being a late arrival for you I would totally go that route. Nice knowing someone will be there waiting for you, to help with luggage and such and get you from the airport to the hotel without alot of trying to figure out where the taxi stand is, and all that.

We have learned for us and how we like to travel we that the car service is such a sigh of relief when we see our Name on the sign.
Hello! I looked on the website but can't seem to find a way to find the private transportation from the airport to our hotel near Tokyo Disney. Can you please tell me how to find the way to book this?

Just take the trains. It’s really not a big deal.
Used private taxi, they were wonderful. . 1.5 hours by train vs door to door, totally worth it. There is a specific area, some taxis are “ approved”( signage) and proficient in English. Driver was Excellent and loved talking, lol!

Hello! I looked on the website but can't seem to find a way to find the private transportation from the airport to our hotel near Tokyo Disney. Can you please tell me how to find the way to book this?
We used Get your Guide, they offer car service, scroll down and car service offering will show up, I just booked with them again for our trip in a couple of weeks.
Make sure to include hotel name and address, how many people, as well as how many bags, with measurements. If you put 4 bags that won't get it... put the measurements so that you get the right size car.

example
2 people
2 backpacks
2 roll ons and then the measurements
2 checked bags and then the measurement

As well if you want meet and greet in the airport - make sure to let them if you are going to need time to pick up wifi/ or hit the currency exchange desk. Download Google translate before you go, even though it will tell you english speaking, if the plane in late or whatever, things change and you need to be prepared.

As well flight information. I always request 30 minutes later in pick up time than the landing time to give us a cushion.

Make sure to see if they only allow 30 minutes or 1 hour of wait time. We go with 1 hour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter